It is very important to check-in with yourself and reflect from time to time in order to determine your growth, set new goals, and establish new boundaries.
I believe "check-in" questions are a key to self-awareness and personal growth.
There are 20 questions you need to ask yourself right now in order to determine where you are within your journey and determine what you need to improve on.
Try to answer these questions truthfully. Our mind + soul is limitless and abundant. Just because you don't have an answer immediately, it does not mean there are no answers. There is an answer to each and every one of these questions. Some answers may come to you a year from now, and some may be delivered to you right away...that's okay. The more you ask, the clearer your mind will be, and the more receptive you’ll be to receive the answers. The whole purpose of this is to see where you are at, not bash you for how much you don't know.
So, let's get started! (Make sure you record your answers somehow in order to reflect).
- How would you describe yourself?
- What are your hobbies?
- What brings out your creativity?
- What are you passionate about?
- Think about your tribe and who you surround yourself with. Do they align with your morals, goals, and vision?
- Why do you get out of bed in the morning?
- What is your purpose?
- What do you deserve?
- How often do you communicate with yourself and those around you?
- What do you have to offer to the world?
- Why do you love yourself?
- Where do you see yourself in 1,5, and 10 years?
- What brings you abundance, joy + peace?
- What are you most thankful for?
- How would you describe your attitude towards life and adversities?
- What are your morals, values, and internal boundaries?
- Take a look at your life now. Are you living your dream(s)?
- What about yourself makes you want to keep living and pushing forward?
- What are your financial, mental, physical, and social/relationship goals for 1, 5, and 10 years from now?
- Why do you love yourself? If you don't, why not?
Hopefully after reviewing those questions you were able to get to know yourself a bit more. Reflect upon your answers. What do you need to work on? What are some questions you had trouble answering? How often do you ask yourself these questions?
Self-Love + Alignment are things that we must practice. There is no "golden rule" to Self-love + Alignment. But, by spending time with yourself each day practicing and exerting consistency into activities that are relevant to your alignment, you will be guided down the right path.
I hope you all enjoyed this blog post all about checking in with yourself. If you would like to see more posts like this please leave a comment/reply down below! Be Authentic. Be Aligned. XOXO
For all inquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org