How to Reduce Stress
Stress is a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or very demanding circumstances.
Stress can often lead to depression or a sense of unhappiness. We all get stressed, but just like everything in life there are ways to prevent, help, and cure it.
Here are some steps on How to Reduce Stress:
1. Identify what is causing you stress. The first step to preventing, helping, or curing stress is to identify what the cause is. You'll never know how to come up with a solution if you're unable to identify the problem. Once you've identified the cause figure out...
2. When do you feel this stress? Think about certain activities or practices that bring up this stress. Once you find the setting/moments that trigger this stress you can move on to...
3. Compromising. If doing 5-10 pm weight lifting ignites this stress, then you need to maybe cut back on how often you do your 5-10 pm weight lifting OR find an alternative. By compromising, you will cut back on the frequency of experiencing this stress. So now that you've cut back on the events/practices that trigger this stress. Now what?
4. Take deep breaths. Controlling your breathing pattern always helps to reduce stress and eliminate extreme anxiety attacks. Believe it or not, your heart rate can affect the level of stress put onto your mind and body. With this being said, learn to focus on your breathing and maybe listen to music that soothes you while doing so.
5. Meditation. In my opinion, this is the BEST way on how to reduce stress. Don't freak out, you don't have to be a Shaman to meditate. Meditation is available to anyone. No limitations. No restrictions. I have a Blog Post explaining 10 Things I Learned About Meditating that may help you on your journey of learning how to meditate.
6. Know that STRESS is NORMAL. We all experience stress on a day-to-day basis. Don't beat yourself up! You're only human.
There are many other ways to reduce stress. If you'd like to hear about a few more ways I personally practice to reduce stress leave a comment or reply to this post! Thank you for reading. Be Authentic. Be Aligned. XOXO
For all inquires please email email@example.com